Business Automation (ERP systems)
- #BAS ERP
- #BAS IEM
- #BUSINESS AUTOMATION
Our team delivers high-quality projects on BAS ERP and BAS IEM systems.
BAS IEM (Integrated Enterprise Management)A comprehensive solution that covers the main areas of management and accounting:
- Sales, Procurement, CRM, Warehouse and Inventory,
- Manufacturing, HR Management and Payroll,
- Financial Management, Budgeting, Regulated Accounting.
- A wide range of standard reports to analyze activities — over 300, including Profit and Loss Statement (P&L), Balance sheet, Cash Flow Statement. .
- Monitoring and analysis of performance indicators.
- «Business Automation Framework» ensures stability, scalability, web-based or cloud-based, allows to perform different tasks without programming
Implementation stepsМи надаємо безкоштовні консультації щодо вибору системи і правильного проекту її впровадження.
- An intensive research period (or scoping phase) where the main focus is to get to know the end-user, clarify project vision, goals & scope, and identify risks.
- Determine goals and plot the right course to your goals
- Determine needs & product vision
- Drawing business processes in your system.
Implementing common functionality
- Installing and setting up a software,
- Preparing technical requirement documents
- Developing an additional feature set
- User training
- Operational testing
- Maintaining a system once it has gone to production
Supporting the implemented system to fully adjust to the client's business processes.
Fine-tuning and developing the system
Make a winning business automation project with us
- We have a project office to manage complex projects using the agile development method and зкщмшвштп учзусеув deliverables.
- Our projects take off on schedule.
- Systems developed by our team move like clock-work.
- We have hands-on implementation experience at different enterprises with specific features.
- We welcome challenges and we are able to carry out complex and tailor-made projects.
- We are good at integrating our products into an organization's existing IT ecosystem.
We have an experienced and well-knit project team.
We don't bill extra working hours because we understand our clients and each other without many words.
- We have specialists to solve complex issues of integration with mobile applications, PIM system, website and/or Power BI.
- Thanks to them, clients save both time and money in solving "the unsolvable" problems.
BUSINESS AUTOMATION – TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
«The first rule of any technology used in a business is that
automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency.
The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.»